Butt lift and shape enhancement
Quite simply, a Brazilian Butt Lift is a body contouring procedure used to to naturally enhance the shape and size of your buttocks.
Alternatively called a BBL, a Bottom augmentation, or buttock injections, involves the removal (via liposuction) and transfer of fat from those areas of your body you do not want it, to your buttocks where it is sculpted into the shape you want. The transfer of fat to the buttocks not only enlarge and lift your buttock it also tightens and smooths skin creating an attractive, curved shapely bottom.
And whilst we prefer the use of your own body fat as it is easier to shape and there is less chance of infection, if you do not have body fat which can be transferred, there are options we can investigate, just ask for more details on this
Prices for Illuminate's Brazilian Butt Lift procedure start at $5,990. Ask us for more details.
What to expect with butt augmentation
- A Brazilian Butt Lift procedure is extremely safe. We perform it as a day surgery procedure at our fully accredited day surgery facility.
- The first part of the procedure involves low pressure vaser liposuction (to reduce damage to the cells) on areas of unwanted fat such as the abdomen, thighs, legs or back.
- The harvested fat is placed into special sterile containers to reduce any air or oxidation exposure. This fat is then transferred to syringes to be re-injected to the buttock area.
- Both the liposuction and re-injection are performed in the same procedure, on the same day.
- We advise all clients that after surgery you might feel we have injected too much and your backside is too large. However, due to the fact not all injected cells will survive, we generally inject more volume than is required. Dr Adam is a highly qualified and experienced professional who knows how to achieve the optimal shape you desire.
- Surgery is a relatively simple procedure, however, recovery will take longer. Patients are recommended to take a full working week off work and are advised to not sit directly on their bottom for another week (we show you suitable sitting positions). We will monitor your progress closely in the first week to ensure the best outcomes are achieved.
Sculpting the human body is a precise science, so when evaluating if this procedure is right for you, ensure you will have an experienced surgeon looking after you. At illuminate, Dr Adam - our Medical director - will perform this procedure for you. He is widely acknowledged as an expert in body reshaping procedures and as one of Sydney’s premier cosmetic surgeons. In addition to this Dr Adam has trained with one of (if not the) the world’s best fat transfer and butt lift surgeons, Dr Alfredo Hoyos.
The cost of bottom augmentation is less than you may think, and the results better. A simple consultation with DR Adam will answer your concerns as at Illuminate Cosmetic Medicine, Brazilian Butt Lift prices vary depending on the degree of Liposuction being performed. In our initial consultation we will advise you a cost for the total procedure - Liposuction, transfer and post-operative care.
Disclaimer: The examples and results shown and discussed on this website are examples only. We advise that all results vary from individual to individual. The information provided on and through this website is designed to be informational only and in no way replaces medical advice. Do not use this website as a substitute for medical advice. Please always seek consultation with a qualified medical practitioner.