Please note: individual results may vary. Please review our Disclaimer for more information
Get the body you deserve.
This highly advanced technique uses precision in excess fat removal to create the ultimate body shape. You can achieve amazing results by allowing Dr Adam to separate and remove unwanted fatty tissue from your natural body shape.
What is Vaser High Definition Liposuction?
There are two types of Vaser liposuction:
- Standard Vaser liposuction: This procedure removes excess fat and contours the area to achieve a smooth result. An ultrasound probe is inserted under the skin to separate and remove the fatty tissue.
- High Definition Vaser liposuction: This procedure is more advanced in that it focuses on muscle anatomy to give you a more chiselled body shape. An athletic body shape is created by sculpturing the body into four dimensions.
What does the procedure involve?
You will be given twilight sedation on the day of the procedure, before small incisions are made to insert a numbing solution under the skin. A small ultrasound probe is then placed under the skin to dissolve the fatty layer before it is removed. Vaper liposuction converts the fatty layer into a soft material with the consistency of butter, as this then allows for it to be gently suctioned out. The use of ultrasound stimulates the production of collagen, which means that skin will appear tighter and smoother following the procedure.
Who is Vaser Liposuction For?
This is a popular procedure for both men and women across a range of ages. Vaser Liposuction can be used on any area of your body, including:
- Abdomen and flanks (love handles)
- Inner thighs, outer thighs, and knees
- Front of thighs and buttocks
- Cheeks, jaw, and the neckline.
The process requires a small ultrasound probe to be placed under the skin to dissolve the fatty layer of tissue before it is removed. The ultrasound also stimulates collagen production – which allows the skin to appear tighter and smoother following the procedure.
Why Choose Illuminate for Vaser High Definition Liposuction?
Dr Adam is not only an expert in body reshaping procedures, he is one of Sydney’s premier cosmetic surgeons. Dr Adam graduated his Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery with Honours and was granted an honorary scholarship from the University of New South Wales.
Dr Adam was personally trained in Vaser Liposuction by the inventor of the technique – Dr Alfredo Hoyos – and he is one of a few people in Australia who can claim to have done so.
Dr Adam is an Australian trained Cosmetic surgeon and has performed over 2000 successful operations.
During your consultation, Dr. Adam will:
- Review your medical history and any medications you are taking;
- Discuss the procedure;
- Provide recommendations based on your needs and goals.
We operate all our surgical procedures out of our fully accredited day hospital.
Dr Adam is one of only a few cosmetic surgeons in Australia to be personally trained by the inventor of the Vaser High Definition Liposuction procedure, Dr Alfredo Hoyos.
Why Vaser Liposuction Over Traditional Liposuction?
There are a number of reasons why Vaser Liposuction is preferred over traditional liposuction including:
- Fat Removal: Vaser Liposuction removes more fat than traditional liposuction
- More Precision: You can achieve more precise body contouring with Vaser Liposuction
- The Ultrasound Advantage: The gentle nature of the ultrasound promotes faster healing and recovery times, and it also helps tighten of the skin to form smoother body contours post-surgery. You can get back to life faster!
- Fat Quality: With Vaser Liposuction, the removed fat is maintained at a high enough quality to be used in another procedure that you may wish to take, like a Brazilian butt lift.
Reshape and redefine your body
The High Definition Liposuction has the ability to complete reshape and redefine your body. The results are simply amazing.
Define your muscles
High Level of muscle definition that no other forms of liposuction can achieve.
Increased body confidence
Studies have shown that cosmetic surgery procedures can improve confidence levels
Fast Recovery Time
Small unnoticeable skin incisions.
Results are immediately visible although It may take 3-6 months for final results. Results are very long-lasting with proper care.
Removal of Fat
Vaser High Definition Liposuction precisely removes fat from target areas on the body.
Come in and learn more. Ask us about the affordability of liposuction
Disclaimer: The examples and results shown and discussed on this website are examples only. We advise that all results vary from individual to individual. The information provided on and through this website is designed to be informational only and in no way replaces medical advice. Do not use this website as a substitute for medical advice. Please always seek consultation with a qualified medical practitioner.